After I went to the Ozas and met with my friends Edita and Erika, we spent good time together!
i found slippers for summer!!! I must buy it!! The cost 130Lt, and I PROMISE I WILL BUY IT!!!
![]() |
| I LOVE THIS SHOES!!! |
Then I bought a new purse. It's very colorful and big. But i like it, and don't regret that I bought it!
And I with friend go to the Coffee Inn restaurant and bought coffee (I got free coffee!! I don't know why, but it was nice surprise!). When we bought coffee we had very long conversation about everything, about school, people, summer..and more other things. Ohhh..tomorrow is MONDAY :((. I sick a little, and tomorrow don't want go to school, but I must... I hope that monday will be good sunny day!!
Now, I eat "Napoleon" cake and drink tea with lemon. So, I must go and finished my homework!

No comments:
Post a Comment